Power Apps Developer
The purpose of the Power Platform Developer position is to deliver services and solutions for InCentrik customers as part of the Power Platform Team using the suite of Microsofts PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Dynamics Flow, Microsoft Teams, AVEVA (including PI Vision), custom development, and data integrations on the platform.
InCentrik's solutions include (not limited to)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent hands-on experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a SharePoint Site Owner and/or Site Collection Administrator
- 2+ years of business systems analysis and support experience
- 2+ year of experience with Office 365 development utilizing PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online.
- Work directly with clients to support various projects and solutions.
- Responsible for developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Installation and configuration of data gateways.
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources.
- Development of Azure logic apps and functions and Power BI development.
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365.
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
- Responsible for estimating work content and achieving planned timelines.
- Stong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Multi-task effectively between projects.
- Proficient working in Agile project methodologies.
- Adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality.
- Interpret and design database models (MYSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Address and remediate security vulnerability findings in PowerApps.
- Integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards into PowerApps.
- Satisfy requirements, meet agreed completion dates, and perform unit and integration testing.
- Communicate proposed designs and progress on the work to customers, team leads, and team members.
- Support cross-functional project teams consisting of app development, IT operations, and information security.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required:
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform MS PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI
- Strong foundational knowledge of Office 365 platform including Exchange, Intune, Azure AD, and Azure ecosystem
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help clients increase business value and performance.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Strong project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps
- Experience developing PowerApps model
- Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Flow.
- A clear understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Proficient creating PowerShell scripts.
- Knowledge of PowerApps and Flow licensing plans and features included in different plans.
- Technologies: PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Teams, Exchange, Intune, Azure, PowerShell
- Platforms: Windows, Linux
- Preferred Certifications: Developing business applications with PowerApps and Flow
- Experience in oil & gas/manufacturing and/or OSIsoft PI system preferred.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, both technical and non-technical.
- Ability to facilitate interactive design and functional specification sessions.
- Must be a “team player” able to work with management in developing and implementing new processes and enabling systems. Able to work with end user groups to define application needs and identify feasible solutions.
- Strong analytical problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Knowledge of systems and/or business analysis design concepts. Demonstrated proficiency in the applied use of systems and process analysis tools. Full system life cycle experience, including development lifecycle methodologies.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to meet objectives and effectively multi-task.
- Proactive, self-motivated with the ability to motivate others and a customer-focused service attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Virtual Workplace
InCentrik Company Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
InCentrik is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.